I specialize in character/creature modeling, texturing, lookdev, and groom.
• Modeling, texturing, look-dev, and grooming characters/creatures.
• Look-dev and Shot lighting in Arnold, Vray, and Unreal engine.
- The Mandalorian / Star Trek: Picard / Westworld: Season 3 / Midway / Watchmen / The Orville: Season 2 / Alien vs. Predator (Ride) / Goosebumps 2
• Modeling, texturing and look-dev characters/creatures/props.
• Lookdev and shot lighting in Vray and Arnold per project.
• Character/creature modeling, texturing, and lookdev for an upcoming animated feature.
• Lookdev within an Arnold pipeline.
• Iterating on hard surface character mechanical design to solve animation intersection.
- Meet the Voxels
• Created a creature for an upcoming TV show rendered in real-time.
• Modeling, texturing, Unreal Engine look-dev.
• Modeled the hardsurface/organic Beacon in The Beacon (2018), a live action short film.
• Created high resolution texture detail for close up shots.
• Created creatures for the upcoming Unreal Engine video game, Towers.
• Worked with Unreal Engine within a real-time game environment.
• Developed specialized layered fur for a bear creature.
- Chaos Walking / Pokémon Detective Pikachu / Unannounced creature film
• Modeled and textured characters/creatures/props
• Worked with full body 3D scans of actors. Cleanup and texturing while maintaining likeness.
• Handled models from other vendors and ensured they fit well with the established pipeline.
• Rigged characters using company proprietary tools. Including weight painting and testing.
• Modeled and textured real world and fictional environments. Layout per shot needs and lighting.
• Modeled a robot character for a commercial.
• Tested and gave feedback on rig.
• Worked with the concept artist to solve collision issues in animation.
- Tribal Mania / Dungeons (Unreleased)
• Modeled characters/creatures/environments.
• PBR texturing and hand painting textures.
• Shading and lighting assets.
• In engine asset lookdev. (Unity)
• Worked with rigging artists to insure good deformation and gave feedback on rigs.
• Created dynamically posed illustrations for marketing using 3D assets.
- Tribal Rivals, Temsa7 Army
• 3D illustrated marketing art for mobile games.
• Sketched and pitched ideas to the team.
• Did modeling, texturing, posing, and lighting.
- Junior Giants Foodiecats
• Worked on an animation project for the San Francisco Giants where I was responsible
for modeling main characters and various props.
• Made look-dev renders and presented work at client meetings.